The weather! We had one of the warmest Januarys on record, after a really cold snap at the end of December. Here is what 70 degrees in January does to our little park:
 |
| Griff and Eve in the foreground, everyone else in town in the background. |
 |
You may notice someone who appears to be Kris Kringle pushing a Pomeranian in the baby swing. He was there for all 45 minutes we were there. No joke. |
That was Wednesday. It may have been the best day ever because the morning was sunny, I had a babysitter and I used the time to go to the temple. Alone. Then the park after nap time! It was dreamy.
Cut to today. Monday. I think the low overnight was 6. We spent most of today inside, getting ready for the boys' trip to Utah.
Then this! It warmed up to 25 with a little sun and we went outside again:
Eve's smile in that last picture melts my heart! What a great dad to take the little ones sledding in 25 degree weather.
ReplyDeleteKris Kringle was a crack up!
Griff and Eve looked like they didn't know what to do with all those people at their park. :)
Happy family.....makes me smile!
ReplyDelete-Kath
It's funny that you caught the picture at the perfect moment per person behind Kris Kringle with a red sweatshirt to raise their arm so it looks like a Santa Claus hat.
ReplyDeleteIsn't weather amazing?! Park weather one day freezing the next. I never tire or getting pictures of your beautiful children! Love the one with them and their Daddy in the sled.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are having some good weather too!
ReplyDeleteThe Santa swinger is so funny.
I love all of these captured memories.
Heather, we are having the same "winter!" The snow is about all gone..just a few of the BIG piles still there! And the temp has been very comfortable. The girls drove up yesterday and we went to James' game, (Dick stayed home and watched a Jazz game with Wayne so I could go) We are loving you sharing part of your fam with us :) xo mom
ReplyDelete