Ok, so I know it is pretty lame to thank you for the awesome package you sent on my blog instead of putting pen to actual paper, but I wanted you to see the video of Evie enjoying the ribbon you sent. It was so perfect because it looks just like Anna Karenina's scarf! And those books are just plain PERFECT!!! I love them! We had actually checked out two of the books in the series from the library--Frankenstein and Moby Dick, and I had thought, "Oh. These seem like a series! I should check to see if there are any more and order them." And then I didn't. And then you sent us FOUR! And they were the absolute perfect books! Not only had we not read the ones you sent, but the Anna Karenina book is a FASHION primer! And like almost any girly-girl, Eve is just inexplicably in love with Pride and Prejudice. And Jungle Book and Dracula are SO perfect for Griffin. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
And the other thing is that for a two year old, they really should have several birthdays a year, just so they can enjoy more of them now that they really get what birthdays are about. And this will forever cement in my head that you share their actual day. I knew there was a great reason I felt like we should deliver on Nov. 23rd instead of the 24th when we were given the choice! So happy birthday to you too! I am so glad I get to be related to you. I think you are amazing and great. I aspire to develop your talent for giving the perfect gift.
Love,
Heather
P.S. I really, REALLY loved your letter too. Like almost enough to frame.
P.P.S. Maybe you could comment with your email address. I don't have it and I feel awkward having my thanks be semi-public. But also, my mom and sisters need to see these books!




Oh my heart just melted! As much as I love hand written letters, thank you blog posts are right up there too! I am so glad the books were well received! The video is so adorable. I want to just squeeze Evie through the screen. Thank you for your kind words as well. I have been a bit down on myself today and they were the perfect nudge of encouragement I needed. I am so glad I get to be related to you and your family too!
ReplyDeleteLastly my email is richins2003@gmail.com. Thank you so much, and much love!
What cool books. I'm going to have to look for them too. Thank yous don't get much better than 2 year old video thank yous. So so so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot to comment, I was so happy to see Eve. I really need to get to know that girl better. Also, these books look totally adorable.
ReplyDeleteA video of a 2 year old saying Thank You is THE BEST way to say Thanks. Way to go!
ReplyDelete