She is doing great. She feels about 100 times better than I remember her feeling for most of 2014. Physical therapy really helped over the summer, and going gluten and dairy free this fall did the rest. She spent her Christmas money on makeup. She loves watching Supernatural. No one made her do anything except go to a New Year's Eve dance over this vacation. Her braces come off in 8 days! Her life would be practically perfect if she didn't have a younger brother to keep her humble and an obligation to go to school.
 |
| The almost-closed mouth with braces. She is back to being fun and goofy. |
 |
| The closed mouth with braces smile. See if you can guess what this shirt is all about. Hint: she got it at seminary. |
 |
| Photo session with the girls |
 |
| Favorite Christmas items |
Wiia, you are beautiful. I am glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteBig YEAH for your beautiful Willa feeling better, and being goofy again! It is grand seeing pictures and getting caught up. You post well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief to hear that she is doing that much better. She always has interesting things to be into. The seminary tip helped a ton in figuring out her shirt. I love it!
ReplyDeleteYour photos of photos are cool. Miss Willa Wimmer is amazing. I saw the first few minutes of a TED podcast that pointed out how many utterly novel proteins in America were added into our unsuspecting guts starting around 1994. (Milk, wheat, peanuts and corn are some of the most modified food crops on the planet.) Guess when our poor allergic girls were born? The nineties.
ReplyDeleteAlso, her "you are here" shirt is awesome. I want one.
ReplyDeleteThis is all such good news! We have always said in our family..."Where there's a WILLA there's a way!
ReplyDeleteAngi W. Larsen
"Dance with the BEST at Utah Dance Fest!"
www.utahdancefest.com
Sent from my iPhone
I am so glad she is feeling better. I bet it is a sigh of relief to have the regular Willa return!
ReplyDeleteI also love the seminary shirt and just all of the pictures in general.