A belated thanks!

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Wimmer,

Thank you so much for your generous Christmas gifts!  Griffin chose an airplane and two cars from the Disney store and is still thrilled to play with them.


Evie really needed a purple princess dress.  She wears it many times a week.  It dances nicely.


Here they are both in action:




I am going to use the Christmas money you gave me towards getting my hair done on Friday.  It feels a little frivolous and fun--so thank you!  You are always so generous to us.

Thank you also for raising such a good son.  He is a spectacular dad to all of his kids, and a most excellent husband to me.  I know you already saw this picture on Facebook, but I love it and wanted a copy on my blog.




I love both of you and pray for you daily.  Hugs and kisses!  Heather

Comments

  1. This is such a tender/sweet post. Your babies are precious, and I got misty eyed over your gratitude for a good husband. He really is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you counting these people as Thing 3 and Thing 4? Or are they Thing One and Thing Two, rebooted? Life gets so confusing sometimes. Alan is a fabulous Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this letter! Your littles are so cute! The pictures make me want to life closer to you so Ruth and then could play. I am sure it would be fun but trouble! Also your love and admiration for your husband and his good parents is such a example to me! You married so well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment