Griffin and Eve knew that they were going to have a birthday party when Eliza and Mariah came home. But they saw the cakes before that happened! I quickly hid them and caused a small panic. Eve asked, "Where is my CAKE?!" almost in tears, and Griff told me, "I need my Happy Day!"
Luckily, the sisters came home and we celebrated. We really did. We had dinner at Noodles & Co., which works for all of us--even Miss Gluten Free, and then we came home and found the Happy Day I had hidden in the basement.
Luckily, the sisters came home and we celebrated. We really did. We had dinner at Noodles & Co., which works for all of us--even Miss Gluten Free, and then we came home and found the Happy Day I had hidden in the basement.
I think my dad will enjoy the reaction to the airplane present. He refused to get off.
"I'm riding Dusty Crophopper!"
The great thing is that the first presents were such a hit that the rest of them were not needed or even wanted. They are going to disappear for about a month--still wrapped.



Thank you for sharing their Happy Day! I love it that the first presents they opened were enough.
ReplyDeleteThe video clips were so cute. I loved it that you could tell that Griffin was still on his little airplane while you talked to Eve about her birthday.
What fun!!
"Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" Perfect gifts! Super videos! And the mome raths outgrabe!
ReplyDelete