Wild Wild Weekend

Alan went to Utah to bike the red rocks with his brothers (who rock).



Meanwhile, at home, Heather helped put on the BYU Alumni dinner/speaker/silent auction.  Willa photographed and came as my date. 

I was in charge of decorating.  I used the ones from last year.  Except the cookies.  They were new.

Our auction raised $3000 for replenishment grants!  Mostly because of a couple of generous people.

The grants are in the spirit of the Perpetual Education Fund and we gave 2 last year.  Hoping to do more!

Before it started.  The speaker was a neurologist/psychologist who studies addiction.  He was fabulous.
Also Wyatt spent all day controlling trash at the lineman's rodeo, Willa and I went to a BBQ in Harrisonville, we went to Claire (our babysitter) Thomas' mission farewell and we had a former missionary who served in our ward along with his wife and baby stay overnight.  And Willa and Wyatt and I watched a lot of vlogbrothers posts on YouTube.

Comments

  1. I'm really relieved you didn't use last years' cookies :) Looks like Alan's biking trip was a lot of fun.

    You live a busy good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wimmer Bros. outing looks like a grand success, as does the alumni fund raiser. The decorations looked super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:23 AM

    Heather, what fun pictures of my baby boys!........all grown up :) And your alumni evening looked a great success! xo momw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment