Anyone who asks me how Wyatt is these days gets to hear me say, "Wyatt is awesome!" He is such a great boy. Tomorrow he will be 13, and I don't know how I've lived for so long without knowing how wonderful it would be to have a 13 year old boy in my life. Here are some examples of just WHY he is so awesome:
-He is such a good brother. When I told him I wanted some pictures of him for my blog, he grabbed Griffin and said, "Come on Griff! Let's go take some pictures!" (He is laughing because Griff thinks this would be a good time to stuff his hand down Wyatt's shirt.) He also loves to hug Evie and patiently waits for her to want to hug him. Some of his favorite times are just being with his older sisters too. Last night we went to Panera and as the meal was winding down, while I watched the littles climb outside on a wall, Wyatt and Willa just laughed and chatted it up together like they were having the best time ever. And Wyatt is the one who makes sure we see Mariah and Eliza's faces regularly. He is the driving force behind our Skype calls.
-Wyatt is up for doing most fun things. I told him to strike an awesome pose and he willingly obliged. Whenever we are going on a walk or a bike ride or a trip to pretty much anywhere, Wyatt wants to be a part of the fun. He is having such a great time with his performance class in school too.
-In addition, he really IS trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, usually cheerful, thrifty (my best saver), brave, clean (often showers TWICE a day), reverent... exactly the kind of kid you would want for a son. Or a scout. He is sometimes iffy on the camping, but he is getting the rest of it down like you wouldn't believe.
The good looks and the man-voice are just the icing on the cake.
-He is such a good brother. When I told him I wanted some pictures of him for my blog, he grabbed Griffin and said, "Come on Griff! Let's go take some pictures!" (He is laughing because Griff thinks this would be a good time to stuff his hand down Wyatt's shirt.) He also loves to hug Evie and patiently waits for her to want to hug him. Some of his favorite times are just being with his older sisters too. Last night we went to Panera and as the meal was winding down, while I watched the littles climb outside on a wall, Wyatt and Willa just laughed and chatted it up together like they were having the best time ever. And Wyatt is the one who makes sure we see Mariah and Eliza's faces regularly. He is the driving force behind our Skype calls.
-Wyatt is up for doing most fun things. I told him to strike an awesome pose and he willingly obliged. Whenever we are going on a walk or a bike ride or a trip to pretty much anywhere, Wyatt wants to be a part of the fun. He is having such a great time with his performance class in school too.
-In addition, he really IS trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, usually cheerful, thrifty (my best saver), brave, clean (often showers TWICE a day), reverent... exactly the kind of kid you would want for a son. Or a scout. He is sometimes iffy on the camping, but he is getting the rest of it down like you wouldn't believe.
The good looks and the man-voice are just the icing on the cake.



Aww Wyatt! Happy Birthday to my first brother ever!! And I'm so glad someone wants to FaceTime us.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Eliza
Happy Birthday to Wyatt from Grandpa N. He is a dream 13 year old. That pleases me very well. Congrats on living the Scout Laws as well as the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Mr. Hugs
ReplyDeleteAwww. He's always been so darn lovable!! I think it's okay to not like camping - IMHO. Also, it's really hard to keep being clean and cheerful when camping. Love that Wyatt!!
ReplyDeleteYour Wyatt is quite a guy! Good looking. Smart. Nice. Fun. What more could you want?
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy. I like the last photo, best. The one that says, "Done now? I can keep smiling if you want, but being done would be better."
ReplyDeleteHeather. I am just glad I can claim him as a grandson...he has always been special to me! xo momw
ReplyDelete