Homecoming: Here She Is! on October 12, 2014 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Isn't she wonderful?! Comments Hugs, Mom6:01 PMYes! She's wonderful and gorgeous and happy!!! Yeah, Willa!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHugs, Mom6:08 PMPS - No picture of the "winning" shoes I had been waiting to see.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykj6:20 PMShe's beautiful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous9:18 PMReally wonderful!!! LOVE the dress. Gorgeous. And love that face....gorgeous!KathReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige11:45 AMSome of those kids look like preschoolers. Makes me smirk.Willa is definitely star of every photo -- she's just that gorgeous.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous8:57 PMYes, she is. How fun!AngiReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous8:22 PMHeather..yes she is! But then I am a bit biased! And the rain had stopped so you were able to get wonderful pictures to remind Willa of the special time with friends! xo momwReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Yes! She's wonderful and gorgeous and happy!!! Yeah, Willa!
ReplyDeletePS - No picture of the "winning" shoes I had been waiting to see.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful!!! LOVE the dress. Gorgeous. And love that face....gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteKath
Some of those kids look like preschoolers. Makes me smirk.
ReplyDeleteWilla is definitely star of every photo -- she's just that gorgeous.
Yes, she is. How fun!
ReplyDeleteAngi
Heather..yes she is! But then I am a bit biased! And the rain had stopped so you were able to get wonderful pictures to remind Willa of the special time with friends! xo momw
ReplyDelete