I got back last night from a very quick trip to BYU for the BYU Alumni Chapters conference. It was a fun two day whirlwind packed with so many things it felt more like my real life than a vacation but it was completely worthwhile.
(Kolby sent me this to blog. Don't be fooled by the serious face.)
-and meeting my parents for one last hug on the way to the airport.
Favorite parts of my trip were:
-eating lunch at Barbacoa with my parents
-being at Aspen Grove for part of the time
-hearing Matthew Richardson speak about why the BYU experience matters.
-hanging out with my beautiful Mariah while I was supposed to be in a meeting
-hosting a pizza party for the KC area kids and their friends
-meeting Brittany, Brooke, Kyle and Kolby
-seeing Eliza. I adore her and I got to go to Target and a hot tub with her.
-traveling with the enthusiastic Tracy Ovard. She is great.
-and meeting my parents for one last hug on the way to the airport.





I just love all the blue & white stripes. You're glorious. Such a great beauty -- the photo under the Y is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteIt was grand getting to see you! Thank you for including us when your time was so jam packed. Lunch was great and I'm so glad we met at the Park n Ride to hug one more time!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not comment on this? You sure packed a lot into a short trip. Isn't it great to have one more excuse to see Mariah and Eliza too? Fun stuff.
ReplyDelete