Family Date Night

Last night we had the best night!  We took all the kids to Spin Pizza and sat outside, at a huge booth where we could all fit and Griff and Eve could stand on the bench and dance to the music as we ate.  That and some coloring supplies we brought kept them happy for the whole meal--which is miraculous.



Then we picked up Libby to babysit our little ones, at which point Griff was all ready to tell me goodbye.  Movies and Libby are a really good combo.  Then we took the big kids to a Sporting KC soccer game.  It was a great game.  I always get pictures of the people I love instead of the action though.






In a random side note, here is a conversation overheard in our kitchen this afternoon:

Wyatt: "Mom, I'm probably the third coolest of your children."
Me: "After Mariah and who else?"
Wyatt: "Griffin."
Willa: "WHAT?!"

Comments

  1. The ranking of children happens whether you like it or not. That conversation is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that it's just a given at your house that Mariah is the coolest. So funny!

    The picture of your family is so lovely - just wish you were in it too.

    What a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's times like this that you can remember to remind yourself what good parents you are. Super activities. Great pictures. FUN kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment