At the risk of coming across as spoiled...( ok I probably am)...I'm going to post more pictures of our nearly done remodeling for Eliza who asked and for Kirsta, who blogged for me two days in a row.
That little rock path on the left is going to end in a play house/shed hopefully soon.
I really like the updated classy job on your bathroom. You are so good with colors and textures!!
ReplyDeleteThe back yard is also looking great.
It is fun that you have babies and Mo to help while you take pictures.
Such beautiful changes. Do you still have a pond? Also, I love how you displayed Mariah's portrait of you.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all this live! Xo momw
ReplyDeleteWe do still have a pond. It is behind where I was standing to take the pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh I love all of this!! So much fun to see your changes. You're going to train me to blog again with all of your positive reinforcement!
ReplyDeleteAlso...it looks like there is no longer a fridge or a microwave in your bathroom. Were you not using them or something?
ReplyDelete