I Have Been Blessed

It has been so good to remember what a great blessing good fathers are this weekend. I have examples in my life of the best kinds of fathers--responsible and faithful men who just do exactly what daddies are supposed to do.
The father of my children

My own wonderful dad.


The father of the Wimmer clan.  I love him!

Happy Father's Day to these amazing men! They are the very best of what fathers are and can be.  Thanks for teaching us, loving us, and taking care of us.  From me and all these people who love you.

The Wimmer kids at home
And away!

Comments

  1. Oh I love this post! Makes me want to do a daddy post too. What great men who have beautiful and talented children.

    (Only half of your children at home for Father's Day made me catch my breath a little bit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Aren't good men a blessing of epic proportions? This blog filled my heart with gratitude!

    Golly! You have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good people. Great tribute. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment