Twinners! on May 16, 2014 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Willa and Wyatt are both 5'3.5" right now. Fun stuff! Comments kj8:43 AMThat's fun. I love the name of the post. Is Willa still growing or do you think she's done?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHugs, Mom11:52 AMOh my! Wyatt's growing and Willa is stopping. It was bound to happen sometime. They sure grin cute, don't they?!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige10:52 PMYou make your people smile by constructing these clever (pithy) posts. Sweet people. I just love them!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous6:10 AMHeather, I loved the pic of "your third set of twins" ;) xo-momwReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That's fun. I love the name of the post. Is Willa still growing or do you think she's done?
ReplyDeleteOh my! Wyatt's growing and Willa is stopping. It was bound to happen sometime. They sure grin cute, don't they?!
ReplyDeleteYou make your people smile by constructing these clever (pithy) posts. Sweet people. I just love them!
ReplyDeleteHeather, I loved the pic of "your third set of twins" ;) xo-momw
ReplyDelete