Come Ye Thankful People Come

Come ye thankful people come 


 Raise the song of harvest home.


All is safely gathered in


Ere the winter storms begin.


God our maker doth provide


For our wants to be supplied.



Come to God's own temple come.



Raise the song of harvest home.




Comments

  1. I wish I could comment photo by photo. The one where Wyatt looks like the ringmaster and you've got an upside down freshman cracked me up. Such a wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. So much to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing your pictures! I love you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't families the BEST?!!! Your's had such a joyous time together. What a gorgeous bunch of smiles you shared! It warms my heart that you were ALL TOGETHER! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:35 AM

    So darling! What a perfect way to spend the Thankful Holiday ... will all six babies in one place!

    Angi W. Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warmth and love just oozed out of this! I love your wonderful family and how much you love each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment