And They're Off!

My husband left this morning to take my sweet daughters to BYU. They left as I was taking Willa to geometry.












I got in a tiny bit of trouble for misting up.

Comments

  1. I miss you already! Good post mom :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the time to make a phone call. It's hard to adjust to a quieter house with less help. I will keep paying for my sister's pangs to Mott hurt....too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of young ladies off to college along with little babies. The two ends of the spectrum there are so sweet to see together. It wasn't so long ago that M & E were that little! Look how amazing they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just melt over baby smiles and big sister good-byes? I really did a double take seeing the 1st pic of Willa walking Elisa and the babies down the driveway. At first glance I thought it was Mariah and Eliza. Is Willa really almost as tall as Eliza?

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay that's what I get for using voice recognition without proofreading. anybody have a hole I can crawl in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and exciting times! I will have to see if I can go say "hi" to them and do better than I did with Azya(I failed.). They are so cute. I think college life will suit them well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cried this time seeing this post. Do Eve and Griffin miss their big sisters or is it hard to tell?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment