The most common question I get these days is, "How are those twins?" I think usually people mean the babies, so I usually answer about them first, and the follow up question is always, "How are the big twins?"
The big twins are GREAT! They had a dream come true Friday night when they and Madison got to go to the One Direction concert. (One direction is a cute English boy band.) They bought the tickets a year ago, and I am regretting I didn't get a few extra--either for me and Willa to go with them or to sell to the highest bidder. They informed me they couldn't do anything all day on Friday because concert preparations would take them all day. You'll notice their personalized and hand-made concert t-shirts, and how glamorous they all look.
Oh! And they are also getting ready for BYU. That involves mostly buying bedding (check) and worrying about their class load (check). Eliza is especially precious in coming to find me and sit her skinny little bottom on my lap and cuddle for a little while as she tells me she isn't sure she is ready to leave home. Mariah told me I was probably so proud because she has her life together more than any of my other children--and I am! She keeps her room clean, exercises every day and has a job. I think she is ready.
The little twins are doing great too. They are more and more mobile and vocal every day. With their teeth and their hair coming in more, they are also starting to look more and more like kids instead of babies. Tomorrow is their eight month birthday.
Oh! And they are also getting ready for BYU. That involves mostly buying bedding (check) and worrying about their class load (check). Eliza is especially precious in coming to find me and sit her skinny little bottom on my lap and cuddle for a little while as she tells me she isn't sure she is ready to leave home. Mariah told me I was probably so proud because she has her life together more than any of my other children--and I am! She keeps her room clean, exercises every day and has a job. I think she is ready.
The little twins are doing great too. They are more and more mobile and vocal every day. With their teeth and their hair coming in more, they are also starting to look more and more like kids instead of babies. Tomorrow is their eight month birthday.
What a fun report on both sets of twins! I can't wait to play with everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are ALL adorable.
ReplyDeleteHeather, I smiled when I read about people referring to the "twins..and the big twins"....that is my thought process exactly :) ....the little ones and the big ones! I have been "doing my WWW Reunion pics and there is so much change in the "little twins" between then and now (not so much between the big ones :) xo momw
ReplyDelete