Transformation Tuesday

If you are a senior at our high school, it is fashionable to post pictures that show how you have changed through the years on Instagram on random Tuesdays.  Mariah did this one today.  I have always thought she is particularly beautiful.  And it kind of takes my breath away how quickly she went from the left one to the right.

Comments

  1. I loved the comparison. She still has that beautiful delicate mouth and even features. She has always been such a beauty like her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram sounds really fun. Mariah is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific tradition. Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous girl. I sure do love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful just like her mom and other sisters. I am amazed at how they have grown up in the time I have known you and that has not been that long. It happens too fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment