I woke up this morning and my incision was finally, completely healed. My babies are ten weeks old today.
If anyone ever asks you if you WANT to have a wound heal by secondary intention, tell them no!
If anyone ever asks you if you WANT to have a wound heal by secondary intention, tell them no!
Fraptious joy! Healed at last. BUT
ReplyDeleteWhat does secondary intention mean? By the way, your babies are so precious. I treasure the smiles they gifted me with!!
Secondary intention is the open wound healing from the inside out instead of closing the wound. I am pleased to have the whole thing finally covered with skin.
DeleteGreat news. Proceed from here.
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief that you are finally healed. Now on to the next great adventure, whatever that may be.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness! I was truly concerned for quite awhile there. Thank you for reporting this.
ReplyDeleteWAHOO! That is so fantastic. I will keep that in mind, but I am crossing my fingers not to ever have a c-section or a wound like that.
ReplyDelete