One of Alan's dreams has been to see his nephews playing basketball before they graduate. This was our last chance for Jordan, so we did it. (He invited me because he knows my dream is always to spend more time with family, and there was going to be a lot of that. You can obviously tell where my focus was by the direction my camera was pointed for most of the games.) The first night we were there, we watched three games at Bonneville High School. James played two (he starts on the Sophomore team and plays on the JV) and Jordan played one. I think Logan won two out of the three. And the last was won by a last second three pointer at the buzzer of the second overtime. What more could you ask for? If you like basketball, I mean... ;)
 |
| This was during James' first game. |
 |
| Kobe loving Eve, Angie loving Griff. |
 |
| Beautiful JoAnn, holding her youngest granddaughter. |
 |
| Demi LOVES babies! |
 |
| James is #23 |
 |
| Most of the Wimmer sibs. Plus their parents and two sisters-in-law. |
The second set of games was played in Logan, in the same gym where Alan played basketball a few years ago. Jordan starts on the varsity team, so there is a big picture of him on the wall of the gym under the basket. This is Alan trying to look big next to Big Jordan. The Logan games were good games too. They played Mountain Crest, which made for some exciting hoops--they are first in the region. Unfortunately, Logan lost on a last second shot this time.
 |
| Steve and Griffin. Wimmer men enjoying each other. |
 |
| Isn't Deb so pretty? And I think Griff is into the game. |
Thanks for sharing these fun photos. What a great Wimmer Weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour mother in law is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat is neat that you got to go and watch Jordan play. You got some great pictures of the babies...I mean the game ;-).
ReplyDeleteI'm next!! I'm next in line to play with those adorable little dolls!
ReplyDeleteGreat synopsis...great pics...great memories.....great family.....we are blessed!! Kath
ReplyDeleteHeather, thank you, thank you for a reminder of an absolutely wonderful family happen' Your pics brought it all back and I loved living it again! I so loved having you guys here and being the "family together piglet" that I am, I kept thinking if we might drive BACK TO LV for a quick visit when you guys are at Krista's....and then realized that it probably wouldn't work ;( but then, who knows, we just might do it. Your father-in-law reminded me that we would see you all in June...which is true but one can't have too much family :) xo momw
ReplyDeleteWhat a great uncle to be that supportive and have a dream like that! What a great way to spend family time together. You guys never cease to amaze me.
ReplyDelete