Caught! on February 15, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps One smile on camera: Comments Hugs, Mom3:34 PMOh so cute! Griffin smiled this time. Eve is usually the social one. And I really liked seeing your smile too. Thank you so much for blogging baby pictures!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige7:59 PMThis is one you could put on Facebook. People would grin. I definitely did.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous6:26 PMLOVED IT HEATHER! Caught your smile as well :) xo momwReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayci10:18 AMThey are getting so big and so cute. How fun! You are keeping me excited for what I have to look forward too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplylifeisbeautiful12:48 AMBeautiful babies and a beautiful mother.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh so cute! Griffin smiled this time. Eve is usually the social one. And I really liked seeing your smile too.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for blogging baby pictures!
This is one you could put on Facebook. People would grin. I definitely did.
ReplyDeleteLOVED IT HEATHER! Caught your smile as well :) xo momw
ReplyDeleteThey are getting so big and so cute. How fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are keeping me excited for what I have to look forward too.
Beautiful babies and a beautiful mother.
ReplyDelete