At six weeks out from the babies' birth I am starting to feel quite a bit better. Here are some positive developments:
-I exercised on Friday for the first time since the babies we're born. Ten minutes of DDR.
-I made it around the block for the first time since November today. It took fifteen minutes.
-My incision is slowly getting smaller and closing. I still have to be careful with it, but it is MUCH better.
-The littles are starting to have a more predictable schedule, which makes sleep and everything else easier.
I keep feeling like this is still a very slow recovery. But it is definitely moving in the right direction.
-I exercised on Friday for the first time since the babies we're born. Ten minutes of DDR.
-I made it around the block for the first time since November today. It took fifteen minutes.
-My incision is slowly getting smaller and closing. I still have to be careful with it, but it is MUCH better.
-The littles are starting to have a more predictable schedule, which makes sleep and everything else easier.
I keep feeling like this is still a very slow recovery. But it is definitely moving in the right direction.
Ahhh. . . to move around at will. Don't you love that?
ReplyDeleteYES I love that. I will have to remember that and be extra grateful when I am getting discouraged about the pace of recovery.
DeleteThanks so much for the wonderful updates. What a comfort it is to know you are healing and gaining strength!
ReplyDeleteHeather, I hurt when I hear what you have gone through...before and after the babies.....I am soooooo glad you are better even if it is "just a bit." and that the little ones are developing a schedule of sorts sos that you can do even better. xo momw
ReplyDeleteMust be hard to be patient because you are so accustomed to being active. I
ReplyDeleteGlad it's coming back. The older........the slower!!
That was actually Kath, not me.
DeleteI am glad that sleep is starting to happen more often. It really helps the healing process. By the way, your babies are so cute!
ReplyDelete