Just some pictures

This post is for Kirsta and Faith, who wanted to see more babies.

Two wakeful babes in the crib.  Trying to get to sleep.
After our sneak to church yesterday.  Do you like the boy leg warmers?
Evan brought her boyfriend Max to meet me and the babies.
That creepy elf on the shelf is going to kill me yet...
My friend Kathleen brought me stuff from Costco and stayed to play babies.
Willa liked this headband.  She looks like a flower munchkin to me.
One asleep, one awake.  Notice the bedding.  Isn't it cute?
Alan is back at work and Leslie is here to help. She can't put them down!

Willa checking on the nail polish. It's still there.

Comments


  1. Oh I'm SOOOOOOO glad Leslie is there.
    What a good friend! Did she bring Ellen?

    Precious pictures. Can't get enough of them. Love seeing Willa checking on Eve's bright fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you have help. And you're so shareful with those cuties. I thought it was especially cute that the headband looked a little bit loose...you forget just how tiny they come!

    Cute bedding too, loved the boy leg warmers (enjoy that while it lasts...Will turned 4 and wouldn't do it anymore.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a satisfying show. The more pictures the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Heather, can the "post be for Grandma W. as well?" I loved them...you know me a pics!!! Besides being boy/girl they definitely have a "different look" about them don't they? I have seen boy/girl twins that really seem to look more alike than just "brother/sister.".......but these two really have their own look. I love seeing the growth in them each time to send some pics. They even seem more awake in these, maybe it is the getting lots more milk ?!? What a good friend Shani is to even think to check! I am still being grateful to her. xo mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. eve's fingers are sooooo long! they are so cute. i needed more babies too. ahhh!!! happy wednesday to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment