To live in a free country where my voice can be heard is an amazing thing. I am a woman and a member of a religious minority, and I can vote with confidence that I and my family will be safe. And election fraud seems very unlikely. And so does violence tomorrow, regardless of the outcome. These are some great blessings. Praise be!

Just catching up with you on your blog, and I have to say--you are simply amazing! Busy with two(!) highschool seniors, a middle schooler, and a 5th grader and carrying twins. I always knew you were something special, but now I think you are ready to be exalted! :-) Sure love you!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely "like" this on facebook. Thumbs up, sista!
ReplyDeleteToday is election day and I keep thinking about the little video they showed a week or so ago that they had taken from Facebook I think....where a little girl about 3-4 is crying and saying that she doesn't want to see/hear anymore about "Brak Obama and Mitt Romney" with adorable little tears running down her face...and some one says "it is about over and then they won't be on the TV anymore and would that be alright...and she sniffs and says "o.k".....I've found myself feeling the same way...just not crying!!!.....yet.....xo momw
ReplyDeleteI love where you put your I voted sticker. Like it was the twins first vote too. Fun!
ReplyDelete