We love the photos! They brought us much enjoyment and entertainment!
Glen's comment on your belly was, "Holy cow!" He said it with all the love in his heart he has for you.
I like your round belly. A girl I grew up with had twins a couple years ago, and her belly was pointed. Not sure how that was possible but her brother called it torpedo belly. I guess I am saying it could be worse. Round is good.
I hope I didn't just stick my foot in my mouth with my comment. Sorry,if so. We love you and are very excited for you.
Heather, I don't see how you can even stand for the pic without tipping over!! Are you sure there is just Baby #1 and Baby #2? Could there be a tiny #3 in there!?!? If I were you I would "take a nap all day every day" I think....and you still exercise!! Even though I know how the water holds our weight and I am sure makes walking easier for you, I still admire you and your dedication soooooo much! We just have way less than two weeks! xo momw Oh, I meant to comment on Eliza and Willa, I loved it and they still look like themselves! How did you get your "black and white" on your computer, did you scan it? There are still a few things I want to learn to do on the computer...but not many! xo
You look like you have a watermelon under your shirt. A big one. You're all baby! Just think: in a few weeks you'll have a hard time getting a turn holding them!
We love the photos! They brought us much enjoyment and entertainment!
ReplyDeleteGlen's comment on your belly was, "Holy cow!" He said it with all the love in his heart he has for you.
I like your round belly. A girl I grew up with had twins a couple years ago, and her belly was pointed. Not sure how that was possible but her brother called it torpedo belly. I guess I am saying it could be worse. Round is good.
I hope I didn't just stick my foot in my mouth with my comment. Sorry,if so.
We love you and are very excited for you.
I would help you carry your tummy. I'm envisioning two rolling IV stands with a sling hanging down between them.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED your comparisons! So precious. So are you!! We send you mountains or prayers and oceans of love.
ReplyDeleteKirsta ( on the phone)
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!!! for carrying the babies this long!!!!!!
No offense taken, Kayci. I think "Holy cow!" is about the right response right now. I think that all the time.
ReplyDeleteHeather, I don't see how you can even stand for the pic without tipping over!! Are you sure there is just Baby #1 and Baby #2? Could there be a tiny #3 in there!?!? If I were you I would "take a nap all day every day" I think....and you still exercise!! Even though I know how the water holds our weight and I am sure makes walking easier for you, I still admire you and your dedication soooooo much! We just have way less than two weeks! xo momw Oh, I meant to comment on Eliza and Willa, I loved it and they still look like themselves! How did you get your "black and white" on your computer, did you scan it? There are still a few things I want to learn to do on the computer...but not many! xo
ReplyDeleteYou look like you have a watermelon under your shirt. A big one. You're all baby! Just think: in a few weeks you'll have a hard time getting a turn holding them!
ReplyDelete