This is one of the things Willa told me recently. So I am going to showcase her work organizing baby clothes. She put everything nicely in the drawers and even chose the ensembles each of her new siblings are supposed to wear home from the hospital. I just LOVE having kids old enough and capable enough to be excellent help.
This is one of the things Willa told me recently. So I am going to showcase her work organizing baby clothes. She put everything nicely in the drawers and even chose the ensembles each of her new siblings are supposed to wear home from the hospital. I just LOVE having kids old enough and capable enough to be excellent help.
Comments

She is so dear - and great help! and lots of fun too.
ReplyDeleteHow lucky you are to have Willa help you get ready for the babies. SO adorable, that girl!
ReplyDeleteHeather, when I saw Willa in "the nursery" I had to smile....again...to have a closet BIG ENOUGH to serve as a temp nursery is a bit mind boggling (sp?) I think I will send mine now I finally got them done so she can "get them filed in their proper spot!"
ReplyDelete