Grandma and Grandpa Wimmer came for the choir concert, but they also got to see David, church, soccer, BRGR, Chili's, mathletics, Willa getting ready for her first Cotillion class, a lot of dishes and laundry and the inside of my sewing closet. Having them here is always wonderful and they leave my house better than they found it. Thanks again, my good fairies!
![]() |
| After the choir concert. All smiles. |
![]() |
| I had to get a profile pic of Alan and his dad watching Willa's soccer game. |


I really love both of these pictures. What fun to have your in-laws there. It's such a big blessing to have wonderful in-laws.
ReplyDeleteHeather, you will have A BUNCH of acknowledgments of e-mails now that I am home and not in a "hectifying mode." Do you remember your father-in-law telling me that we "had to de-hectify our lives!" I loved it and at times agree with him totally. xo momw
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. What fun memories you guys make and share.
ReplyDeleteHeather, when Al suggested ......way last year I think!....that we think about doing our yeary trip to your place at the time of one of the choir performances...he kind of didn't exactly explain/describe just what "the choir experience" was....and after we saw it, I could see why. After experiencing one off the performances I was able to see/hear just how great the program is. I always try to remember one of these "good happenings" in my life or the life of those I love...when the not so good things happen. The sound of their blended voices caused a chill to go through me and I was soooooo glad that it had been a part of our trip this year.
ReplyDeleteWe just returned from Kari's as I told you and instead of relief that we had accomplished such a massive "tripping" I just felt warm all over for my wonderful family...those we had just spent time with but ALL of them....along with the warts that we each have we are still family! xo momw
You surely lucked out in the in-law department!
ReplyDelete