Katy Trail: Done and Done!

Alan crawling under the train that blocks access to the trailhead

After 55 miles, they made it to the trailhead!

I drove Wyatt out to ride the last leg of the trail with them.  This is where he decided he was done after 29 miles.

End of the Trail!  300 miles. Good times.

Comments

  1. Way to go guys! I'm really impressed. Were there hotels that were easily accessible from the trail? Just getting to the trailhead was such an adventure.

    Go Wyatt! That's so great that he could be a part of that ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are great little hotels and bed and breakfasts all along the way. We actually have a plan to go together in a year or so between two of the more charming of the little cities on the trail that also have train stations. Want to come? I bet you and Bill would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh. That sounds like fun. I'll have to run that one past Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea. I like the "under the train" photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an amazing ride! What a fun thing to do with a brother and son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a grand thing when brothers can have this much fun together. Both of them are such neat guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment