And Wyatt turned Eleven!


Yesterday was my youngest child's birthday. Eleven. Wyatt is such a wonderful, easy kid. He wanted a book and a video game, bagels for breakfast and pizza for dinner. We also had more presents, hidden. He got to choose whether he found them by "hot or cold", clues, or "secret directions". He chose all three ways at least once. We also spent time remembering our first (or at least very early) memories of Wyatt and some of our favorite things about him. Here is what we said:

Early memories:

Him falling in the ditch (Eliza)
His head being born and crying mightily while they tried to get his shoulders out (Dad)
Him being the "baby" who walked and talked (Mariah)
Him climbing up on a chair at a school function and trying to find me by yelling my first name
I can't remember what Willa said...

Great things about Wyatt:

His laugh
His walk (it's very distinctive and hard to imitate)
His efficiency in the mornings
His love of wrist bands

Comments

  1. He is soooo lovable! Happy Birthday, Wyatt! My fun memory of Wyatt is when Heather brought him to see me when we first moved to stamford. He was only a couple of months old, but so big and wonderful to hold. I had been sad, but Wyatt helped me be happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've got that young man. He's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys are so fun. I am glad you have one too and that he is getting a brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather....Wyatt is Wonderful....how fun to have him in our lives. Add another to "his list" from his Grandma....his beautiful curly hair!! You guys don't notice it as much as I do because ALL of you have wonderful hair!!! xo momw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wyatt. Happy 11th Birthday. We love it that you are "a sober child, like Mormon. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment