Just for fun. on July 11, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I think you know what this is. Comments kj11:38 AMHow fun!!! I can see ideas for Halloween costumes twirling around in Eliza's head.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykj11:39 AMExcept that on a second look, I think that is Mariah. Help!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHugs, Mom9:02 PMHappy Cavette memories! Amazing how well your costumes fit your tiny girl and her friend. So darling.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige9:26 PMI'm voting that it's Eliza. Your daughter looks as fabulous as you always did. Sassy.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHW10:45 AMWyatt must be right...we don't see you enough. Both girls in these pictures have names that start with M.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige9:00 PMAzya is gloating -- she got the "Name that twin" right and I didn'tReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayci5:23 PMI feel so cool. I knew that was Mariah, and I have barely been around them.It's the hair.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
How fun!!! I can see ideas for Halloween costumes twirling around in Eliza's head.
ReplyDeleteExcept that on a second look, I think that is Mariah. Help!
ReplyDeleteHappy Cavette memories! Amazing how well your costumes fit your tiny girl and her friend. So darling.
ReplyDeleteI'm voting that it's Eliza. Your daughter looks as fabulous as you always did. Sassy.
ReplyDeleteWyatt must be right...we don't see you enough. Both girls in these pictures have names that start with M.
ReplyDeleteAzya is gloating -- she got the "Name that twin" right and I didn't
ReplyDeleteI feel so cool. I knew that was Mariah, and I have barely been around them.
ReplyDeleteIt's the hair.