The best thing I did this week was invite my kids and my husband to see my latest ultrasound. Our two little swimmers are doing great--measuring a week ahead of schedule, which can only be a good thing for twins. The funniest part to me is that they are sitting the same way Mariah and Eliza sat in me. It's like trying to fit furniture in an awkwardly shaped room--there is only one configuration that works! Baby A is breech and very low (so low he sometimes kicks my leg sockets--ow!), and Baby B is transverse across the top. It's fun to know who is kicking me when and where. Right now I am worried it will be hard to get them on the same sleep schedule because they are awake and active at different times.



SOOOO CUTE! -Faith
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with Faith. How exciting. Once they start looking like little humanoids it is so much fun!
Amazing to see TWO darling babies hanging out inside my daughter! Thanks for sharing these pictures. Loved seeing them for the first time!
ReplyDeleteAnyone in the room remember what they said or thought? I'm so happy you made the ultrasound a family party.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool. What a neat thing to see as a family. I agreed with Paige what where the reactions in the room? And you referred to one of them as a "he", do you know genders yet?
ReplyDelete