Kirsta said she needed a visual on 14.5 weeks pregnant with twins. I seriously popped out in the last week or two. I feel like I am dressing up in my pregnant girl costume. Throwing up feels real, but looking like this and seeing pictures of babies moving around in ultrasounds don't feel real at all.
Kirsta said she needed a visual on 14.5 weeks pregnant with twins. I seriously popped out in the last week or two. I feel like I am dressing up in my pregnant girl costume. Throwing up feels real, but looking like this and seeing pictures of babies moving around in ultrasounds don't feel real at all.
Comments

You are ADORABLE! Thank you so much for the picture. Love it!
ReplyDeleteGolly, you're cute! If you felt as cute as you look you'd certainly NOT be throwing-up---ever. It's so fun to hear about your little swimmers!
ReplyDeleteHeather! I REALLY believed you but now I REALLY BELIEVE you! You really are pg with twins!! I love it....I hoped that Alan was "twins" as I didn't want to do two pregnancies...but he wasn't...so I did...and have never regretted it...well, when I was 8 1/2 months pg with Angi...in August yet...I wasn't exactly a "happy camper!" xo momw
ReplyDeleteThis is the best pregnant lady photo I've ever seen -- mostly because it's you. Sweet profile.
ReplyDeletei love your little belly!! so cute!
ReplyDeleteAck!! I just can't imagine being pregnant. And it looks really good on you. You need to call Shawna. She didn't know. Love you.
ReplyDeleteLove your costume! You are so nice to share your belly. I am so excited for you.
ReplyDelete