All my girls are at camp this week, which leaves me and Wyatt alone to figure out how to have fun together. We really made an effort yesterday, taking Wyatt's friend, Lego Genius Vincent, to Crown Center to the new Lego Discovery Center. The best parts were the 4D movie (you'll notice how very cool they look in the glasses), building towers to withstand earthquakes, and building and testing cars on really fun downhill tracks.



It looks like fun to play with your boy and his brainy friends. You surely found a neat place to play. And have I told you lately what a terrific mommy you are? Pretty amazing really!
ReplyDeleteI love my grandson's hair....did I ever tell you!?!? Even mussed up in his "cool pic"....
ReplyDeleteWhat a different dynamic for you...instead of a "lot of girls" it is just you and the 3 males...(I'm counting Mo with the males!!) I think often of how much change is going to happen all at once almost in your life.....as you treasure your "last full year" of the girlies before they are off to school and the rest of their lives....you begin a brand new life with two tiny ones! I love it :) xo momw
Nifty.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a great mother. Aren't we all lucky to have that Wyatt? He's good medicine.
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing mom. That looks so fun!
ReplyDelete