The fourth graders at our elementary school do reports on famous Kansans. Here is Wyatt doing his on Wild Bill Hickok today.
(It is four minutes long, in case you need to weigh if you should be watching right now.)
LOVED IT! I loved learning about wild Bill. Everyone has heard about him of course, but I realized during the report that I hadn't known that much about him. What a kid! That took a lot of research, and the "get-up" was terrific.
Frustrating. I chose the computer with no sound, then stole headphones, then couldn't get them to work. Grrr. I'll have to a wait for a transcript, or a turn at a different computer.
Loved it! I was thinking, "Hi, I'm Bill. This is my brother Lorenzo and this is my other brother Lorenzo." So I'm glad he explained that.
ReplyDeleteThe outfit was darling - especially the uncooperative mustache. Was that a gun shot at the end?
LOVED IT! I loved learning about wild Bill. Everyone has heard about him of course, but I realized during the report that I hadn't known that much about him. What a kid! That took a lot of research, and the "get-up" was terrific.
ReplyDeleteAlso love your new background!
Very informative and fun!
ReplyDeleteLove your back ground too!
Hi Heather, did things looks better "through the new glasses" or because her 12 year old hormones were put at ease?!?!?
ReplyDeleteFrustrating. I chose the computer with no sound, then stole headphones, then couldn't get them to work. Grrr. I'll have to a wait for a transcript, or a turn at a different computer.
ReplyDelete