I couldn't decide if the title of this post should be "My world's on fire", which is how I have been thinking of this beautiful fall we've been having and all of the things happening in my life, or "It's better to look up", which would be a sly reference to that amazing talk in General Conference by Elder Carl B. Cook.
I just re-read that talk. I think I know what my choice will be.
You know my vote already. Look up! It's always better to look up. I really believe in "Don't worry. Be happy." Now I think I'll read Elder Cooks message.
ReplyDeleteMy! You certainly do live in a gorgous setting, don't you?!
Heather, what pretty pictures of nature...and my two favorite seasons....spring and fall. The first full of hope and happy things to come after the long winter and then the sort of sad feeling of putting things to bed for the winter.....I don't think I woud enjoy living where there isn't the "change of seasons" that have been in my life. I sort of feel that way about the stages of my life...sort of a "goodbye" to one season as another begins.xoxo momw
ReplyDeleteI'm choosing, "There is Beauty All Around." You collect beauty, and I adore your sense of style. It helps that wonderful leaves mean something to you.
ReplyDelete