Black Friday Donation on November 29, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps The day after Thanksgiving we did haircuts instead of shopping. Willa had enough to donate a foot and still have an adorable do left over. Comments kj9:39 AMThat girl is just cute. Long hair, short hair, medium, it just doesn't matter. She's just really cute. What inspired her to chop her locks?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHugs, Mom9:56 AMI've always admired girls who donate to Locks of Love. But I'm part of the Willa fan club anyway. And isn't the new do darling?!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHW10:33 AMShe just said it was too long. And I agree. It was.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige9:31 PMPretty.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanet Lightheart11:36 AMMaren and Anna donated their hair also on Black Friday. I'll have to post some pictures. We must think alike.:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That girl is just cute. Long hair, short hair, medium, it just doesn't matter. She's just really cute. What inspired her to chop her locks?
ReplyDeleteI've always admired girls who donate to Locks of Love. But I'm part of the Willa fan club anyway. And isn't the new do darling?!
ReplyDeleteShe just said it was too long. And I agree. It was.
ReplyDeletePretty.
ReplyDeleteMaren and Anna donated their hair also on Black Friday. I'll have to post some pictures. We must think alike.:)
ReplyDelete