Double Digit Double Dubs





Wyatt turned 10 on Sunday. We had a party with friends on Friday. I think boy parties are easy and fun. And stinky. We gave him presents late Saturday night, which allowed him to read his new book the whole time he wasn't in church on his actual birthday. We also had two families over to share his birthday brisket dinner that night. It was a great day. And I've been preparing for it for months now. But it still seems strange to have a youngest child so grown up.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Wyatt. Isn't he an amazing, terrific kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have you had that mirror above your fire place? I think there was something different there when I visited. Looks good reflecting the staircase.

    Please tell Wyatt he's better than Star Wars marathon . . . with pizza. . . and root beer. He's more awesome than the "brown sound." After he does a google search on that, I'll apologize to you appropriately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seems much older. Even though he's your baby. He is brilliant and sweet and I want to have him be a baby again so I can hold that substantive guy for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment