The blogs I like to check frequently have been disturbingly silent this week--even mine. So, because I am so very helpful, I am going to give you some ideas of what to write about.
1. You should write about what you are doing with your hair. Include links to the websites and people who convinced you that the beauty industry is evil. (That last part isn't general advice. It is to a specific, favorite blogger of mine who knows who she is and may have been living in a small town for too long...)
2. You should write about the funny things your two year old is saying.
3. You should write about what you are doing with your calling, especially you, Paige.
4. You should write about what you are going to send for a Christmas card and how you came up with that idea, because I haven't got any this year, and maybe I can steal a particularly good one from you.
5. You should write about what you are reading because I always like that.
6. If your name is Janae or Andrea, you should just write. Write anything because I love hearing your voice in the things you post and pretty much anything you write makes me laugh. And you certainly don't post often enough.
7. You should just post pictures. It's easy, and it makes your blog worth checking on.
8. You should write about your anniversary, Kirsta.
9. You should write about what you are thankful for.
10. You should write about what your days are like.
You're welcome.
1. You should write about what you are doing with your hair. Include links to the websites and people who convinced you that the beauty industry is evil. (That last part isn't general advice. It is to a specific, favorite blogger of mine who knows who she is and may have been living in a small town for too long...)
2. You should write about the funny things your two year old is saying.
3. You should write about what you are doing with your calling, especially you, Paige.
4. You should write about what you are going to send for a Christmas card and how you came up with that idea, because I haven't got any this year, and maybe I can steal a particularly good one from you.
5. You should write about what you are reading because I always like that.
6. If your name is Janae or Andrea, you should just write. Write anything because I love hearing your voice in the things you post and pretty much anything you write makes me laugh. And you certainly don't post often enough.
7. You should just post pictures. It's easy, and it makes your blog worth checking on.
8. You should write about your anniversary, Kirsta.
9. You should write about what you are thankful for.
10. You should write about what your days are like.
You're welcome.
You're the best. I'm going to refer back to this list often. I always have a hard time thinking of something to blog about. But that's not why I haven't blogged this last week. New posts coming!
ReplyDeleteUm. Lately my specialty is scheduling activities for the Relief Society and then cancelling them. Pretty efficient, huh? That's really not worth blogging about.
ReplyDeleteI have come to look for your comments on my posts and love them and you. Thank you.
ReplyDelete