Workout Playlist--under construction

Jai Ho, A.R. Rahman
Mama Mia, ABBA
Chattahoochee, Alan Jackson
Short Sweet Ride, Alan Jackson
Single Ladies, Byonce
I Will Rejoice, Canti Con Brio
Forever, Chris Brown
Right Round, Flo Rida
Just Dance, Lady GaGa
The Church of Jesus Christ, Magstatic
We are All Enlisted, Magstatic
Keep the Commandments, Mighty Mahogany
In Our Lovely Deseret, Mr. Fusion
Let Us All Press On, Mr. Fusion
So What, Pink
Book of Mormon Stories, Pipedream
There is Sunshine in my Soul Today, Ponchillo
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles), The Proclaimers
I'm On My Way, The Proclaimers
Don't Stop the Music, Rihanna
Disturbia, Rihanna
Pon de Replay, Rihanna
SOS, Rihanna
Hey Mickey, The Riplets
Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, Selena
Come Come Ye Saints, Slender
Battle Hymn of the Republic, Slender
Crank That, Soulja Boy
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, Wham!
Cougar Fight Song
Devil With a Blue Dress On

There are several that need to be taken off because the lyrics aren't appropriate under close scrutiny. And I've got too many from the Singles Ward sound track. I need to tweak it. I've decided I need upbeat with uplifting lyrics.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad I asked! I'm definitely going to have to get The Singles Ward downloaded, and hey, why not some country too! I never would have thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. "Wake me up . ." is such a great song to get you revved before 6am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list! My favorite show on TV is the "Lawrence Welk"...their music is my favorite unless it is "old time Western"....not the new young people! Of course I don't work out to any of it, just listen and enjoy! xo momw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment