A glimpse

Because my mom likes to know where the furniture is. And I'm definitely her daughter.





Comments

  1. Nifty new couch. Your description on the phone was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:37 PM

    Thanks. What attractive furniture...love seat, table and bench. Terrific choices! Isn't it fun that you have the floor space for a padded bench in your bathroom?

    It's been busy around here. Linda's sister left this afternoon.

    Dad is safely in LGN tonight. I stayed in Alpine. He is bringing the Long-Eze wings to PVU this trip. We'll both go to NV next weekend so we can vote on Nov. 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I adore the sofa and want one just like it. It's perfect for that spot. You have impeccable taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks amazing from what I can gather of it, from the pictures you have posted. It's simply beautiful! I love your furniture. It makes me want to get at least a nicer couch at my house. Great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment