The best part? Getting ready with friends.

The actual singing? Not so much. (Although their mother loved it and is thrilled they get to be around such an amazing director.)

Are they going to do it next year? Well, yes. Why? Friends! And a trip to Europe!
I totally understand them. And a trip to Europe?! Of course they have to do it next year. Can I be a chapperone?
ReplyDeleteIs Eliza rolling her eyes? Or is she entranced with the ceiling? In any case, they are both lovely and their Grandmother thinks they are absolutely star quality beautiful. What motivation to join a choir!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, maybe you've noticed that sometimes I have to sign in as Anonymous because your blog doesn't always accept my password.
Tell Wyatt not to despair, I'm sending his card tomorrow on his 9th birthday. We are very glad you had this precious boy!
What good looking people. Tell them hi from me. M&E are awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! That is something I wish I would have taken in high school but didn't. The trip sounds like a really good reason to stick with it.
ReplyDeleteHi Heather, what fun pictures of our favortie "girlies." They are so beautiful, both inside and out. If we can all just survive their being teenagers...as we have to survive ALL teenages. I remember when Angi was teaching that grade in high school and she commented that she often saw "choas/confusion" in their eyes when she looked deeply into them...I imagine that is how they sometimes feel as they stuggle to turn into butterflies.
ReplyDelete