Reasons I love Kirsta

She is fun!



She's my sister! I love it when people tell us we look like twins because I think she is beautiful.



She takes me to have fun whenever I visit her. We have some really wonderful memories together because of that.



She loves children--especially hers, but mine too.



She has such a very cute family.



(They were even cute before they had Ivy.)



See? I told you.



She brings her kids to play with mine.



I love her tenderness and her depth. She packs the best packages. Her writing looks like a very cool font. She has a great sense of style. She's fun. She's creative--she makes cool aprons and unique crafts. And I love that she has decided she is going to be happy no matter what. Happy Birthday, Kirsta! I love you so much.


Comments

  1. Awww Heather. This has been the best gift ever. You have given me such a wonderful month! Thank you thank you thank you! I love being your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what a great present. I haven't commented like I should have but I have loved all your blogging this month! What a great sister to do it and what a great sister to do it for! You Nielson girls are great examples of what a good sister should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm misty eyed. That's going some. I did have to blink a lot to make that a true statement. But arentcha glad I wanted to be misty eyed? I LOVE this post. I love how you make people feel important. You're totally awesome (read that like the kid in the driveway at the end of The Incredibles, even though it's not a direct quote.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivy thinks she's in those last two pictures. And the picture of our whole family - she says, "Mommy's hoding Willie butter."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:32 PM

    What GREAT pictures and fun memories. It's a particular blessing when your children grow up and realize that they really do love each other and they do nice things for each other. And they even say nice things about each other. (Now don't read into this that you didn't do all this when you were young. It's just so nice when it happens even when you're grown up.) It really does make motherhood very very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment