We are so bored... on August 01, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps When Wyatt tells me things are boring this summer, I tell him to embrace the boredom. It opens the door for creativity. Comments kj9:42 AM"embrace the boredom" I love that. That's such a great answer. I'll be using that.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige6:41 PMWilla embraces boredom with such gusto. No?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayci8:38 PMCan we be bored with you? It looks as if you can make it vanish rather quickly!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous2:22 PMHow true! Embrace the boredom it does foster creativity. Your kids are extra creative, and cute, smart, loving, and precious.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous2:23 PMBUT how can they be bored with all the trips and fun things you have done this summer? You'd think they'd need SOME down time.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
"embrace the boredom" I love that. That's such a great answer. I'll be using that.
ReplyDeleteWilla embraces boredom with such gusto. No?
ReplyDeleteCan we be bored with you? It looks as if you can make it vanish rather quickly!
ReplyDeleteHow true! Embrace the boredom it does foster creativity. Your kids are extra creative, and cute, smart, loving, and precious.
ReplyDeleteBUT how can they be bored with all the trips and fun things you have done this summer? You'd think they'd need SOME down time.
ReplyDelete