I love to see the temple on August 01, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps We stopped in Nauvoo on the way home from Michigan. We went to the temple, took our kids to the Carthage jail for the first time, and went to the pageant. It was a peaceful, sweet ending to our vacation. Comments kj9:44 AMI've never been there. You live in a unique part of the vineyard. Love your temple picture.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaige6:43 PMI also love to see the temple.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayci8:43 PMI will second the comments already made! I really like the last picture. Those places are all on my "places to see" list. Lucky you!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous2:15 PMYou guys make such lovely memories with your family. SMART! Letting the temple be the last of your vacation memories is so good.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I've never been there. You live in a unique part of the vineyard. Love your temple picture.
ReplyDeleteI also love to see the temple.
ReplyDeleteI will second the comments already made! I really like the last picture. Those places are all on my "places to see" list. Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteYou guys make such lovely memories with your family. SMART! Letting the temple be the last of your vacation memories is so good.
ReplyDelete