We are pretty much done with doing this...

...and have to wake up early to go to school. Here are Willa and Wyatt showing their grades on the first day. They both got good teachers this year. Willa's teacher isn't creative, but he (that's right, he) is nice. Wyatt has two teachers we know are good because Willa had them in 3rd grade too.

They wanted to throw gang signs of their grades too.


The big girls did finally wake up and go to school. Don't they look cute? Mariah is wearing her only new shirt, and Eliza is wearing a top she stole from me about a year ago.

We're fully back in the the thick of things. Seminary and 6am piano lessons. Soccer starting next week. Full blown church activities instead of the scaled-back summer slide that usually happens after camp and youth conference are over.
And me? I'm back to work. I've been out for lunch 4 times in the past 4 days. (Two of them I got to count as visiting teaching.) It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
...and have to wake up early to go to school. Here are Willa and Wyatt showing their grades on the first day. They both got good teachers this year. Willa's teacher isn't creative, but he (that's right, he) is nice. Wyatt has two teachers we know are good because Willa had them in 3rd grade too.
They wanted to throw gang signs of their grades too.


The big girls did finally wake up and go to school. Don't they look cute? Mariah is wearing her only new shirt, and Eliza is wearing a top she stole from me about a year ago.

We're fully back in the the thick of things. Seminary and 6am piano lessons. Soccer starting next week. Full blown church activities instead of the scaled-back summer slide that usually happens after camp and youth conference are over.
And me? I'm back to work. I've been out for lunch 4 times in the past 4 days. (Two of them I got to count as visiting teaching.) It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
You have such beautiful children. And I miss them. And you!
ReplyDeleteIt cracks me up to see your kids from Prairie Village throwing their grades like gang signs. They're so much fun!
Savor those after-camp, after-youth conference moments of relaxation. The school year can be exhausting, for all concerned. I love it when you post something new! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! You have fun kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder about Elder Anderson's talk from conference. I know I listened to it but I had forgotten so much. That is wonderful that you got to meet him!
And I agree with Paige, I love it when you post something new, too!
So fun. You sure have darling kids! And what a fun life you lead.
ReplyDeleteDad was thinking of going to NV today. So I woke up thinking it'd be
fun to come see you while he's gone. Then he didn't go. Instead he
went to PVU airport to play with his buds. I mopped the kitchen
floor. It's a nice job to have done.
Now I'm just waiting for him to make his next run South, maybe next
week. Are you up for a couple of play days?
Hi Heather, I love your letting me look into the window of your life! xo momw
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! I had forgotten our kids were so close in age--Kayla starts 5th and Josh is in 3rd. Thanks so much for leaving your comments on my blog and I love reading yours. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! I had forgotten our kids were so close in age--Kayla starts 5th and Josh is in 3rd. Thanks so much for leaving your comments on my blog and I love reading yours. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! I had forgotten our kids were so close in age--Kayla starts 5th and Josh is in 3rd. Thanks so much for leaving your comments on my blog and I love reading yours. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete