Kirsta's family pictures inspired me. So I decided to post an abundance of our pictures that magically showed up on my computer.
For Alan's vacation week he took us to charming Rocheport, Missouri, along with all our bikes, for a short trip of sightseeing and biking on the Katy trail.

It's a particularly beautiful place, right next to the nearly-flooded river. We loved everything except the mosquitos who thought we brought Wyatt just so they could have a party.
We came home and got ready to take off for the Wimmer reunion. Here we are at the airport.


And at the waterpark in Albuquerque. All these fun Wimmers were watching the coolest indoor surfing spectacle ever. Alan especially enjoyed it.

Check him out doing a surfing sommersault!

One of the few moments Wyatt wasn't submerged.

Mariah and Eliza with their wonderful Uncle Dick.

Willa got to hold Van--he liked her much more than he liked the rest of us--except his beautiful mommy, of course.

We went to church in an historic ward in Albuquerque. We especially liked Kobe and Kort's matching outfits.

The week ended with Mariah and Eliza getting on a different plane than we did. They seemed so grown up taking off all on their own. (And they hated it when they figured out I was capturing the moment for posterity.)
It's a particularly beautiful place, right next to the nearly-flooded river. We loved everything except the mosquitos who thought we brought Wyatt just so they could have a party.
We came home and got ready to take off for the Wimmer reunion. Here we are at the airport.
And at the waterpark in Albuquerque. All these fun Wimmers were watching the coolest indoor surfing spectacle ever. Alan especially enjoyed it.
Check him out doing a surfing sommersault!
One of the few moments Wyatt wasn't submerged.
Mariah and Eliza with their wonderful Uncle Dick.
Willa got to hold Van--he liked her much more than he liked the rest of us--except his beautiful mommy, of course.
We went to church in an historic ward in Albuquerque. We especially liked Kobe and Kort's matching outfits.
The week ended with Mariah and Eliza getting on a different plane than we did. They seemed so grown up taking off all on their own. (And they hated it when they figured out I was capturing the moment for posterity.)
Heather, what a fun look at your pics! It always makes me remember and enjoy over again when I see pics of things we've done...reason I refer to mine as "memory pictures."
ReplyDeleteI could relate to your note on yoga....I have taken "a class" in yoga a number of times over my many many years...but have never settled down and "done yoga." I can see the value of it even though I haven't become a true doer of.
I love your family pictures and think that I'd like to join your family. Can I be your oldest child? Partying with those Wimmers every year sounds like fun to me.
ReplyDeleteLOVED the pics. You are truly one cute chick! I'm so impressed that you can do yoga stuff that looks so painful. These pictures make me home sick for you and your fun family.
ReplyDeleteAlan is amazing. Very aware. Confident and skillful. Maybe you can sell tickets? Loved the photos of your kids, mostly because I love your kids. And I notice new freckles sprinkled over your nose. Biking in the middle of summer might do that.
ReplyDeleteUm, could your twins look more like you?! That is amazing how our genes can work, huh? I suppose it has a lot to do with how long it's been since I have seen any Wimmers in person though. I thought Miles was a pretty good likeness of me, but then Eli came along and we are like peas in a pod.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had so much fun on vacation! I loved reading your musings on yoga as well, as I have recently taken it up again (regularly).
What an energetic vacation! I love your pictures and video. What talented, good looking, happy people you spend your time with!
ReplyDelete