WPA

is the acronym for "Women Pay All"--otherwise known as the Sweetheart Dance. Eliza went with a group of friends and the only thing I was allowed to do was take her shopping for the dress and shoes. I told her to take lots of pictures, but I don't think she brought her camera. When I haunted her friends' photos on Facebook, this is the only one I could find of my girl. It was on a profile picture--not hers. My sister advised me to only say the good things I was thinking, which is excellent advice, I think.

Comments

  1. Whoooohoooohooo! On his profile picture??? That's really something. Does Mariah know you've seen this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Eliza? Does she know you've seen this too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you feel omnicient? Facebook is a wonderful back door into the social lives of teens. Don't tell anyone I said that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment