Our own little bit of Christmas Cheer



Not many people get the chance to decorate a dumpster. I decided to take full advantage of it.

The guys on the roof are there to cut a hole in it...and hopefully put another skylight in. I'd better go check on them...

The bathrooms are supposed to be done sometime in January. Spectacular timing, don't you think?

Comments

  1. Awesome. I expected you to wrap it up in wrapping paper or something, but this is very tasteful as dumpster decorations go...And yes, the timing could be better, but new bathrooms - you've got to just keep your eye on that goal. It's going to be the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Gasp...Seeing the guy on the roof made me realize that you are PURPOSELY having a hole cut in your roof DURING DECEMBER. That spells burrrrrrrrrrr.

    LOVE the decorated dumpster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny -- any negative can be turned into a positive when you have the right designer. What can you do about zits?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment