Some favorites for this year's Christmas: adopting two families, getting fancy and going to Cheesecake factory for dinner on the Plaza as the snow arrived, Willa's camera, Mariah and Eliza's coats, and Wyatt's Pokemon set--complete with blue goo (which I'm pretty sure Santa had no idea came with it), breakfast at Frederickson's, dinner at Hales, seeing Fantastic Mr. Fox, and having a very, very white Christmas. We've had more snow than we've seen here EVER.
Some favorites for this year's Christmas: adopting two families, getting fancy and going to Cheesecake factory for dinner on the Plaza as the snow arrived, Willa's camera, Mariah and Eliza's coats, and Wyatt's Pokemon set--complete with blue goo (which I'm pretty sure Santa had no idea came with it), breakfast at Frederickson's, dinner at Hales, seeing Fantastic Mr. Fox, and having a very, very white Christmas. We've had more snow than we've seen here EVER.
Comments
I'm glad it was such a great day! Our highlight this year (besides having Colter's parents here with us) was watching a reinactment of George Washington crossing the Delaware river. It was pretty cool (and cold!).
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting more pictures!! Your hair ROCKS! I really love it. And your children all look like they won the lottery. Wish I could have seen it happen on Christmas day! I sure love you people.
ReplyDeleteCan I keep Willa? She's funny. The way you style your hair is better than the photo fresh from the shop. Nice. You're still as glamorous as ever.
ReplyDeleteJill- That sounds like a super memorable Christmas activity.
ReplyDeleteKJ and Paige-Thanks for the hair compliments. I'm never quite sure unless I hear it from you.
And Paige-There are days I would let you have Willa. Today, for instance.
It looks like you had a supper day! What fun! It is always interesting to what Santa includes but doesn't know he really has. Glen actually looked at this with me and saw the oldest two and said," Wow, those girls are getting old." How old are they?
ReplyDeleteGreat hair, Heather. Exciting photos. I adore your family! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete