Torterra. He's a very well-known Pokemon, if you didn't know. Ask Wyatt for his stats sometime.

A 50's girl, Willa Style.

Zombie Alice in Wonderland. I especially liked the boots.

Gruesome zombie cheerleader.

A lunch lady. The hairnet is not quite obvious enough. I couldn't find black.

Envision my husband as a high school coach with polyester shorts and a big belly, who has a crush on a lunch lady. We did, and it made us laugh. But then we didn't have time to actually do it.
A 50's girl, Willa Style.
Zombie Alice in Wonderland. I especially liked the boots.
Gruesome zombie cheerleader.
A lunch lady. The hairnet is not quite obvious enough. I couldn't find black.
Envision my husband as a high school coach with polyester shorts and a big belly, who has a crush on a lunch lady. We did, and it made us laugh. But then we didn't have time to actually do it.
Your costume rocks. Can I wear it next year?
ReplyDeleteYou're on, KJ. I'll mail you some balloons and gloves. (I hope you don't have a latex allergy!)
ReplyDeleteGo Wyatt-Torterra. A true Pokemon fanatic will always be next to my heart.
ReplyDeleteYowza! Yoah goageous, hon.
ReplyDeleteTell Mariah and Eliza they totally frighten me. They're like the amazing chia head girls. Last time I saw them, they had shoulder-length hair, right? Oh, and the make-up was scary too.
ReplyDeleteWow. You guys all look great. That's quite a costume Heather. :)
ReplyDelete