SME Homecoming 2009

They went with each other. And some other girlfriends. I liked that option. We didn't do that in my day. Here are some pictures. I especially like the one of them giggling. Doesn't it make you wish you were a twin?


Hard to believe, isn't it? (Click on the picture and you'll get better quality.)

Comments

  1. How fun is that? I would have wanted to go watch them so so so so bad! They're so glamorous. Love the black peep-toe shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Boy I tell you what: WOW! (Anyone recognize the voice of Bartok there -- from Anastasia, which used to be a favorite show of these two chicks?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige I got the Bartok! I love that show still. The girls look stunning, but I am ashamed to admit I don't know one from the other:( I am blaming it on limited interactions. Does your husband have a gun/guns or large knives to sharpen or clean for when the boys can come knocking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:52 AM

    What beautiful girls (inside and out.) Hope they had tons of fun. Thanks again for the WONDERFUL visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how grown up and absolutely beautiful they are! I love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girls! Are they really old enough to be wearing makeup and going to Homecoming?! My goodness!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment